Event venues for weddings in South East Nebraska – How to choose the perfect wedding venue?
There are many event venues for weddings in South East Nebraska, ranging from small, quaint restaurants to big hotel halls. With so many out there, how to find the perfect venue for your wedding?
If you want to have a perfect venue for your wedding, you need to ask yourself these three questions:
• How many guests are you going to have? – The number of guests will limit the venues, as you need to search for spaces with that capacity.
• How hands-on do you intend to be? – Some venues will handle more details than others. Look for venues that adjust to your style or management.
• What style/theme is your wedding going to be? – Modern, luxury, natural, Renaissance… each style or theme will determine the venue you choose.
If you need to find event venues for weddings in South East Nebraska, Vintage Venue is the perfect place to start!
Vintage Venue is located in Historic Downtown Beatrice. Built in the 1920’s on the corner of 7th and Court Street as the Spiegel Overland Car Company using the plans of W.B. Gilbert, it became Glass Motors, Kaspierek Implement Dealer, Armstrong Furniture and later Radio Shack.
Vintage Venue offers Perfect Day Wedding Packages to help make planning your reception easy. We are excited to meet you and provide a personal tour of the venue. Start setting your plans in motion and make your appointment today for your personal tour of the venue. Each package includes:
• Event supervisor present during your event plus 2 bartenders
• Head table, guest book table, gift table and cake table
• Stage-on east wall for head table or band
• Table linens (black or white)
• Set up and tear down of tables, chairs, and linens
• Complimentary champagne toast for the head table
• Cleaning of Vintage Venue after your event
• 8-foot rectangle tables or 60-inch round table setup with black padded Chivari Chairs
With its beautiful ambiance, staff experience and additional services, Vintage Venue stands out from other event venues for weddings in South East Nebraska. Contact us to schedule a tour.