Event venues for weddings in Gage County – How to choose the perfect wedding venue?
Why is the venue the most important part of the wedding? Because you can marry without wearing a fancy dress, without cake, without a photographer, but you’ll always need a space where you will say “I do”. Therefore, finding event venues for weddings in Gage County should be a priority.
If you want to have a perfect venue for your wedding, you need to ask yourself these three questions:
• How many guests are you going to have? – The number of guests will limit the venues, as you need to search for spaces with that capacity.
• How hands-on do you intend to be? – Some venues will handle more details than others. Look for venues that adjust to your style or management.
• What style/theme is your wedding going to be? – Modern, luxury, natural, Renaissance… each style or theme will determine the venue you choose.
If you’re looking for event venues for weddings in Gage County, the perfect place is the Vintage Venue!
The moment you and your guests step through the refurbished carriage style doors, you’ll be greeted with a gorgeous, modern-industrial structure that emanates charm all the way from its 14-foot exposed beam ceiling, down to the refurbished wood floors. As daytime turns to evening, the glass front windows set a picturesque, romantic night scene while creating a whimsical ambience during daytime events.
Vintage Venue offers Perfect Day Wedding Packages to help make planning your reception easy. We are excited to meet you and provide a personal tour of the venue. Start setting your plans in motion and make your appointment today for your personal tour of the venue. Each package includes:
• Event supervisor present during your event plus 2 bartenders
• Head table, guest book table, gift table and cake table
• Stage-on east wall for head table or band
• Table linens (black or white)
• Set up and tear down of tables, chairs, and linens
• Complimentary champagne toast for the head table
• Cleaning of Vintage Venue after your event
• 8-foot rectangle tables or 60-inch round table setup with black padded Chivari Chairs
With its beautiful ambiance, staff experience and additional services, Vintage Venue stands out from other event venues for weddings in Gage County. Contact us to schedule a tour.
Address: 620 Court St, Beatrice, NE 68310
A charming setting for the Event of your dreams!
Event Venues for Weddings in Gage County